Do you need Social Media?
In today’s digital world, it’s expected that all businesses will be on social media in some way, because a strong social media presence is as necessary now as a website was 10 years ago.
Your customers expect you to be visible on the right platform – whether that be LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and have content which is up to date and relevant to them. So a professional profile, with regular and interesting content, will enhance your brand, make you easier to find and put you head and shoulders above your competition.
We can help you with social media for your business
There is massive potential for small to medium businesses to use social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to complement and maximise their marketing opportunities in a cost effective and time efficient way.
- Social media will give you access to a larger yet more targeted audience
- Social media will boost your website’s Search Engine Optimisation
- Social media will allow your message to be easily shared by your followers
- Social media will raise your brand awareness
- Social media will build brand loyalty
- Social media is a very cost effective marketing tool
- Social media allows you to be responsive and engaging
And yet many businesses still ask, what can social media do for them? Because 82% of adults in Great Britain are using the internet daily, while 70% are accessing the internet ‘on the go’ using a mobile phone or smartphone and, as a result, 77% are buying goods or services online. So, other than your website, how else can you tap into this huge audience? Using social media for your business is key!
To be successful on social media, you need;
- A pro-active approach
- The knowledge of how to do it effectively
- A dedicated spokesperson
- To keep up to date with the platforms
- A strategic marketing plan
- The inclination!
I attended one of Josie’s workshops to learn more about Social Media and was really pleased with what I learned.
Josie is a great trainer and communicator. I would recommend getting to some of her training, or if you need your social media sorting, contact her direct.
- You must login to post comments